Friday, November 2, 2007

Hey everyone!!! I like this blog idea. It just took me awhile to figure it all out. As most of you know I am going to school at CSU in CO. I have been here for the past 2 1/2 years. I love it here. There are so many fun things to do. I love to go up to Rocky Mountain National Park. Beyond gorgeous in my opinion. Next semester though I will be at another school. My options are between Montana State, Western Washington, and Eastern Oregon. I am switching because I want to become a P.E. teacher and the program at CSU sucks. Also, a new environment is always good. I am leaning towards Montana State because it has a great program and it is completely gorgeous. Another great bonus is Big Sky is only a half hour away! If you don't know that is a ski resort. I hope everyone's Halloween was fun. I hope to see most of you over Thanksgiving week.

Caitlin

1 comment:

Maren said...

You should go to Montana and show those Montananites how we party it up. Besides, I've heard the skiing is pretty good over there.