Friday, April 18, 2008

A Bit of a Rant and Then an Update

So the last post before this is in February, lots of things must have changed for everyone. Riley got home, Curtis got home yesterday. Lots of people are engaged! except most of those people are not Olympus Friends... Hilary Nenow is getting married April 30th. We are way excited for her. Shanna is engaged and getting married June 12th, Melissa Cardenas is getting married the 14th, two days later. And yet the postings seemed to have stopped. I understand being busy, I understand that more than I'd like to, but sometimes its nice to take a nice break out of your month and just write a post about whats going on, it doesn't have to be life altering, maybe just something like:

I got a new job, I'm taking classes this summer, I'm really excited for this one specifically, also I just want to be done with this one already. I am just dating around, just chilling, seriously dating, etc... I moved, I need help moving, I want to move. I saw this movie, it was really good see it, or it sucked don't see it, or who cares it was a movie. Has anyone heard from so and so? How are they, and why aren't they cool enough to be part of the blog...

Ok, so a little bit ranty, but I know lots of things have changed in my life and I imagine the seas of change are not just rocking my boat, therefore, people have news and it should be shared, agreed?

So my update, we got a car back in October its a Hyundai Elantra '04, It has pretty rims, however the roads have been so bad because people just keep salting them, it is ruining my tires and taken out one of my rims. The government should replace them, but they won't....

No kids, we see lots of kids all the time, but we just aren't ready for them, after all, I'm 21.

I chopped off my hair, Kapri cut it after Riley's open house for his homecoming that Riley did a really good job speaking at. Back to my hair, it is 2 1/2 inches long and its adorable, I may never grow my hair out ever again.

Ryan is working on a 2 minute claymation project, it has claimed both of our lives(mostly just his)...but it is super awesome, its a sci fi spoof, specifically about the original star trek, star wars and even Lost in Space. The festivals that get me through summer semester are just around the corner.. some of those including : The Living Traditions Festival, The Art Festival, The Jazz Festival, The Greek Festival and The Italian Festival, all of which are incredibly amazing and only two cost money to get into.

Life is good, and I am happy, the End of the semester is 2 weeks away, one Final taken today, 3 papers to write and I'm done for TWO WEEKS! and then back to the grind, but according to my incredibly OCD calculations I have 5 semesters after this one! and then grad school....

On the up and up, I'm being considered for another job, and will basically go over to it once the dreaded remodel is finally finish (according to my calculations that will be 1 1/2 years, I may very well be graduated by then....but its still nice to be considered.

We really are enjoying living in the University Student Apartments, they fulfill what we need, its a great location, and the cost is super cheap. We are thinking of having an Ultimate Football game before next semester, any takers?

4 comments:

Abigail said...

What?! Kapri cut your hair?!?!!!?

Tye said...

I can't believe you mentioned the hair and didn't even post a picture or something. i am going to need visula proof.

Tye said...

and by visula I meant visual. you knew that right?

Samantha said...

FOOTBALL huh? Pretty sure if freddy and i played we'd kill you all... It would not be a pretty sight. But Yeah... LOL and your hair is cuuute very different but very cute!