Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Here I am.


Hi everyone. So I have been back from the mission in Tennessee for several months now so I thought I would update everyone on what is going on. I am going to Utah State. High up in the mountains in Logan. I am studying as a Political Science Major and minoring in Theater Performance. I also helped start a school improv troupe up here this semester (the picture is of me and some amigos after playing bucket of death with chocolate syrup at our show). So thats what I am doing up here. Finals are this week so I am done for a bit. There is only a month of rest, however. Next month I am going to be an EFY counselor through June, July and a lil bit of August.

I also have a blog for my rants and whatever the heck I wanna write about The Steady Incline. So come and see. It is rocks!

1 comment:

Tye said...

Not that you said where you're going for EFY, but I already know and, Boo for you going far away to another state on the coast. Oh, wait..... I take that back, I ain't no hypocrite.