Saturday, April 19, 2008

Partay!

So I have officially turned 21! It is the greatest age. To celebrate Conor (that's right we are still together) and I took a trip to Cabo for a week. Most of it I don't remember but I do know that I learned a few things. Hard liquor makes for an angry drunk and beer is easier to handle. After my introduction to drinking "a la CABO STYLE" Conor and I have become alcohol coneseurs and spend most weekends making mixers in the "con cave."

After 4 years of dating, Conor and I decided that instead of getting married, we should adopt. We are the proud parents of two young lovebirds named Peach & Mango. They are yellow peach faced lovebirds. I have some advice to all married ones out there, before having kids get a pair of lovebirds. If you can't take care of lovebirds you definitely shouldn't have kids! They are a handful.

As for the rest of life, which doesn't leave much, I am attending the U o' U and will be graduating in Spring next year! I will have my BA in Anthropology in which I plan to study some remote village in Australia, write a book, and become a millionaire. Well that's what I would do if I liked to camp and didn't mind bugs or weird food. So why Anthropology? Well didn't want to be a teacher, art history lacked something, and I loved to learn about weird things people do. So voila, I am an anthropologist.

So thanks for inviting me to this fabulous blog especially since I never really knew y'all in highschool. It's great to see where you all are and bon chance with the rest!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Congrats on being 21! :) Thats pretty awesome and i'm pretty jealous...