Monday, September 17, 2007

The Intro


Well hello! I probably haven't really talked to a lot of these people for quite some time. So I thought why not make a blog to keep in contact. It doesn't have to be really high maintenance, just something thats done more at convenience. This is in no way like Facebook or Myspace so for those of you who hate one or both of those sites this is completely private and can become even more so once people start posting.


Just an update, Ryan and I moved into Married Student Housing on campus back in May. We love it up here. We are just a hope skip and a trax a way from downtown life and there is always something going on. I am now 21, dang I feel old... but other than that life isn't much different.

I had a lovely Birthday and got to catch up with some people I haven't seen for a bit. Anyway life is good.


Is there anyone I should have added but didn't?


2 comments:

Tye said...

I meant for rthis to go here:
"Woo Hoo this should be fun!"

Maren said...

Yeah for blogging! And pretty sure I took that picture. Fun day. I still have all those pictures on my ipod.