Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Whats up everyone. Well like the rest of you lots of things have happened since high school ended. I went on a mission to Tijuana Mexico and have just recently gotten home. It was the best experience I could have ever had. Although I did end up getting extreamly sick on my mission and was sent home due to sickness. I spent about 3 months in the hospitol and am still there about once a week. But no worries things are looking up. I am now working 3 jobs trying to save up some money for school. Which I plan to start next semester. Oh I am going to be moving into an apartment not to far from my house. So if anyone has any desire to stop by and see the new place just let me know.
Well on my end thats about it right now. Sorry I dont get to see much of anyone these days I am just really busy with working. And when I do get to see anyone its always a pleasure. Have a great day everyone. I hope more people start using this, I think its pretty nice(me being one of those people who doesn't like myspace and facebook). Entonces Nos vemos, hasta luego!
Daniel Yates

4 comments:

Maren said...

3 jobs? That's quite a bit. Where all do you work?

A said...

Are you going to have a roomate or just be all by yourself?

Danel said...

no I am getting a place with steve. We should be moving in pretty soon when we get in you stop by and see it

A said...

For sure. That would be awesome. Hope things are good.