Monday, September 17, 2007

oi! good bye salt lake

All I have to say is that things sure changes fast and i'm the last one to believe it until this semester! After highschool i went to slcc and then transfered up the U for international studies/Art. Whirlwind after whirlwind has landed me with a one way plane ticket as well hahahah..well i guess i can joing the international club by announcing that i too am taking up a job position similar to Maren's. I'm nannying in Beijing. Long story..but in a nutshell ill be babysitting for my cousin's kids. I'm leaving in a week so everyone keep posting so i won't fall behind in the real world of news!

1 comment:

Maren said...

Yeah for wanting to be like my! Just kidding. I'm so proud of you though, getting out and experiencing something totally awesome like thie. It's gonna rock your socks!