Monday, September 17, 2007

Living it up in California


Hey all! I don't know if anyone else will be reading but YAY for Angie! I absolutely love this idea. I hope everyone else does too. I am always curious as to what you lot have gotten yourselves into.
So, right now I am kickin' it in Southern California. Still living with my mother(boo) and going to the local community college. I am liking it all right here and school is dirt cheap so I will be here for a little while. I make it back to Utah when I can. Usually once in summer and around Christmas. I was there for three weeks in July so to all those that I didn't get to see....SORRY! I wanted to see everyone but couldn't.
the most recent and exciting news in my life is that I just signed up to study at Cambridge next summer!!!!! It is going to be Rocking Boss!
I really hope a lot of you get into this "blog" thing. It should be tons of funn and I miss you all so much [some more than others :) j/k ] so get to writing and tell us about your lives!

p.s. yes i said "funn" deal with it.

3 comments:

Tye said...

WOO HOO! This should be fun!

A said...

Dude Cambridge....Soo Jealous. That is amazing I will just have to live vicariously through you when you are there.

Tanya Felkner said...

Rocking boss!!!!! Oh, I love you, the Tyeness. Wish you could fly