Friday, May 23, 2008

BBQ Pick Up

Ok everyone, this is your friendly neighborhood Greg Probst here. I have picked up the whole BBQ thing. Here is the tentative plan:

What: BBQ with Ultimate Frisbee and other games and stuff...
Where: Greg's House 6291 Oakcrest Cir. (map at bottom of post)
When: Friday May 30th at 6:00 pm
Who: Anyone and everyone. If you could let me know if you and others are coming that would be helpful but not mandatory.

Other info: I need help with food so if anyone wants to volunteer to bring stuff please do, PLEASE do. call me or e-mail me and let me know. Also let me know if you have any ideas.

Hope everyone is having a rad day!

-Greg
The Steady Incline
Probstavich@gmail.com


View Larger Map

Google maps is the best! True that! DOUBLE TRUE!

1 comment:

A said...

Cool, we'll be there, late, but we'll be there.