Thursday, May 8, 2008

Waitin

So.... Its official all the papers went through we just have one or two more things to do and then we wait.. I hate waiting and i hate packing. It sucks because i cant really pack anything yet. Mainly because we dont have boxes but i use everything i own on a day to day basis. Like all i own are my clothes and some books and LOTS of movies but pretty sure i dont wanna pack all that up like 3 weeks before i move. I move in 3 weeks wow that is less than a month away oh gol i'm so nervous!

Anyways the rest of my life goes as follows... Pretty much I hate the people i work with except for my grnadpa of course, but they are all liers and cheats its really sad. But hopefully my grandpa will sell his practice soon and then i wont have to deal with them. I really want to work for Cari this summer, but i have heard rumors about her possibly not doing fruit stands this year? Does anyone know anything?? That would be sad if she didn't do it. I would cry. :'(

Also another question are we doing a bbq thinger ever? I think the date and time has been changed a thousand times now! Its sad but yeah i really think we should do it sooonnnn... But yeah that is all right now i guess.

No comments: