Monday, January 7, 2008

Amanda's First

Yes, I finally joined!
Um... 'kay. So I still attend SLCC, because it's cheap and has the program I am currently enrolled in. I am in the Interpreter Training Program to become an American Sign Language interpreter. Though I am seriously considering changing majors or taking an extended break from school (maybe I'll go on a mission during that time). I'm really sick of school at the moment.
This semester I am an official night schooler because I had to do a complete rework of my schedule last minute and that's just happened to work. I currently am looking for a good day job/T,Th,F,S job.
I "Dear John"ed Matthew Allred about a year ago and have dated several fabulous people since (and a few not so fabulous people have asked me out).
I need a life!

No comments: