Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Home/Job Hunting

Wow... I never realized how much actually went into buying a home for the first time. It is crazy how much needs to be done in order to get one. Freddy and i are looking around for homes well more like townhomes so that we can get out of his moms basement. :) I mean not that i dont love living with her or anything... but i think its time for us to have our own place. That in turn means i need a more stable job... well kinda more stable i will continue being a dental assistant but that is only 3 days a week and that just wont pay the bills. I need to quit my other job and find a new one. I hate finding new jobs it is such a pain in the butt. Seriously. But anyways thats my life as of now. :) its fantastic PLUS MAREN COMES HOME SO FREAKIN SOON!!!! :) YAY MAREN!!!!! :)

2 comments:

Maren said...

I am coming home soon!!! But then I'll be the one looking for a job too. Tell ya what Sam, you should look for a job for me too and then I won't have to do it when I'm there, it'll all be set up for me already.

A said...

Sam I am so sorry, its ridiculous isn't it? Seriously. that and the lack of credit is why we are in a tiny apartment, that is not pet friendly(except fish) or plant friendly. I find somethings about this place utterly bizarre.