Wednesday, January 9, 2008

What Up

Well i figured i'd write i really have nothing intersting to say though. Huh for those of you who dont know I am dating Tyler Fredrickson. And one day we plan on getting married. Although we did make a rule recently that we have to have a dog before we can get married! I thought it was a great rule!! :) but that means we also have to have a house or something like that where we can keep a rather large dog because Freddy hates little dogs. I'm kinda bummed i haven't even seen Caitlin :( its very sad i'm a horrible friend sorry guys. Anyways I work two jobs right now i am a dental assistant M, T, W and the TH, F, S, Su I work at Discovery Gateaway and I am also coaching my little brothers Jr. Jazz basketball team tuesday and thursday nights and saturdays. So i stay pretty busy. I also play basketball twice a week on Wed. and Sat. Well yeah thats my life! Pretty much i work and stay busy so i dont get int trouble. :)

No comments: