Thursday, January 3, 2008

Short Sum Up

Howdy all,
I haven't posted for a while so I decided to do a quick update on everything I can currently think should be public knowledge.
I'm starting school up again and I am uber excited, 3 engl classes! World Masterpieces II, Renaissance Lit, and Childrens Lit. It should be great! and then after next semester I should only have a year and a half! This is also the corresponding time that I will work in the dull mundane grey of office life! After that I would like to apply for grad school but we will see, maybe I can get a job in Childrens publishing without it, but I highly doubt it.

Ryan has two more years after this one! He really like the Film studies classes and really enjoys the animation classes. Next year he will start working with Maya. As Always he dreams of working for Pixar which would take us up to the Seattle area of Washington.

The holidays are over and we survived all of the events. Classes start next week and I am thrilled after my semester off. Everyone who isn't home, starts getting home, and that is very exciting. Anyone else have anything to update everyone on?

1 comment:

Maren said...

Yeah for almost being done with school! That's exciting. At the rate I'm going I still have another year and a half until I figure out what I'm going to major in.