Friday, January 25, 2008

Coming home soon!

First off, did I add that music? Pretty sure I didn't mean to if I did but we have some cool German music on the page now.

Any way, I'M COMING HOME IN THREE WEEKS!

In case you couldn't tell I'm super excited about it. In a little less than two weeks BreAnne is coming out here with my parents and we're going to rent a car to drive from northern Germany (where I am) down south to Luxemburg, then up to Belgium and the Netherlands. We're going to hop a short plane ride to England and spend two days in London then two more days in the country side before we come home. I'm so excited for it all. I'll put up some pictures and things when I get home.

FYI Party at my house on February 23. Ok, so more like an open house. I'll be home all day probably catching up on all the movies I've missed in 2007 so if you want to stop by and say hello and catch a flick feel free, chocolate will be provided.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

I will definately be there MRN!! :) I am SO excited for you to come home and by the way this music is almost angry.. but really cool i'm almost glad i have no idea wat they are saying its cooler that way. :)

A said...

MAREN! You get home in less than 48 hours, DUDE! its like freaking christmas, I'm also waiting for a package due to arrive coincedentally on the same day you get home, coincedince i think not. Rather its a reconfirmation that friday and saturday will be awesome days! and vday is tomorrow, and i think i haven't talked to you for a week and i'm not used to that at all, although shanna has been getting me through the day. Anyway, i'm rambling because i'm so excited. PS I got hiking shoes so we are seriously going to go hiking, ok?